[Groop]Motor City

Charles L. Klein cklein@mn.rr.com
Sun, 15 Apr 2001 22:00:26 -0500

Yes, I'm going as well.  I won't be arriving until about 10pm Friday night
so I won't be there the first day.  On the other hand I'll be wearing my
(Gary Grossman design) "Did I Err?" t-shirt ... at least the first day.

-----Original Message-----
From: groop-admin@groo.com [mailto:groop-admin@groo.com]On Behalf Of
MisterElie@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2001 11:14 PM
To: groop@groo.com
Subject: [Groop]Motor City

Oh happy Day!  I'll be able to go to the Motor City Comic Con this year as
well.  I just took over a new job that is just about 2 miles from where it's
held (and I wasn't even thinking about comic books when I took it).  Ohh,
I'm
so psyched.  I'm really hoping I'll be able to meet Sergio and Stan.

Any other Groopies going to Motor City?

Elie