[Groop]WonderCon/Sergio

Lucky Cat luckycat1998@hotmail.com
Sun, 22 Apr 2001 04:08:22 -0700

Dear Groop,

Wow!  I got to meet Sergio...  :-))))))

He is totally Charming and Sweet.  It's 3:30 in the morning and I'm still on
cloud 9.  I didn't want to stop shaking his hand.  I was so thrilled.  He
actually sketched Groo and Rufferto for me! WOW! I couldn't believe it. And
then he autographed my comic books and lunchbox. Wow! Wow!

This gets better...... I got a set of Magnets (totally cool) and he showed
me his latest drawing that will appear in the next issue (it's funny!!!)
Then he showed us actual photos of Rufferto and his puppy (awwww) So Cute!
I was in Sergio heaven!

The Best for last... I got to take a picture with Sergio...  :-)))))

It was great! I love his accent.  Ya gotta meet him!

Unfortunately, I didn't get to meet Mark. :-(   But hopefully next time I
will.  This was my first comic book convention (can ya tell?)

Lucky Cat  :-)
(still on Cloud 9)
(Wow! Wow! Wow!)