[Groop]Uncommon Con Event

Ford webford@pacbell.net
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 02:12:03 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0055_01C1252F.ACAD1740

Some of you may already know that Sergio will be at Uncommon Con on =
November 23rd - 25th in Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas.  But some of you may be =
unaware that Stan Sakai will also be in attendance, and it is for this =
reason that I'm posting to the Groop.  The Usagi Yojimbo Dojo is =
organizing a dinner event, with Stan, for the Texas convention, and =
we've invited Sergio to come along.  The UYD has decided to extend the =
invitation to the members of the Groop as well!  We're interested in =
making it a joint effort seeing as there are so many mutual fans!  Right =
now we are trying to get an estimate on the number of people that we can =
expect to show up to this event, so:

If you plan on attending Uncommon Con and would be interested in having =
dinner at a local Japanese restaurant where Sergio Aragones and Stan =
Sakai will be present, please send an e-mail to Ford@UsagiYojimbo.com =
and include:

-your name
-any number of guests you may bring with you
(do not include anyone who might be responding to this e-mail)
-your e-mail address
-what days you'll be attending the convention
-if you have a vehicle and whether or not you'd be interested in =
providing transportation for other attendees

That's all for now.  Stay tuned for any further information, and I hope =
to see you at Uncommon Con!

-Joshua Ford
Usagi Yojimbo Dojo Retainer
visit www.UsagiYojimbo.com

------=_NextPart_000_0055_01C1252F.ACAD1740

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Some of you may =
already&nbsp;know&nbsp;that Sergio=20
will be&nbsp;at Uncommon Con on November 23rd - 25th in Dallas/Ft. =
Worth,=20
Texas.&nbsp; But some of you may be unaware that Stan Sakai will also be =
in=20
attendance, and it is for this reason that I'm posting to the =
Groop.&nbsp; The=20
Usagi Yojimbo Dojo is organizing a dinner event, with Stan, for the =
Texas=20
convention, and we've invited Sergio to come along.&nbsp; The UYD has =
decided to=20
extend the invitation to the members of the Groop as well!&nbsp; We're=20
interested in making it a joint effort seeing as&nbsp;there are so many =
mutual=20
fans!&nbsp; Right now we are trying to get an estimate on the number of =
people=20
that we can expect to show up to this event, so:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>If you plan on attending Uncommon Con =
and would be=20
interested in&nbsp;having dinner at a local Japanese restaurant where =
Sergio=20
Aragones and Stan Sakai will be present, please send an e-mail to <A=20
href=3D"mailto:Ford@UsagiYojimbo.com">Ford@UsagiYojimbo.com</A>&nbsp;and =

include:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>-your name</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>-any number of guests you may bring =
with=20
you</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>(do not include anyone who&nbsp;might =
be responding=20
to this e-mail)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>-your e-mail address</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>-what days you'll be attending the=20
convention</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>-if you have a vehicle and whether or =
not you'd be=20
interested in providing transportation for other attendees</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>That's all for now.&nbsp; Stay tuned =
for any=20
further information, and I hope to see you at Uncommon Con!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>-Joshua Ford</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Usagi Yojimbo Dojo =
Retainer</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>visit <A=20
href=3D"http://www.UsagiYojimbo.com">www.UsagiYojimbo.com</A></FONT></DIV=

<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0055_01C1252F.ACAD1740--