[Groop]Groo Posters

* BassClef * clefworks@hotmail.com
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 15:44:38 -0400

<P>I'm a longtime lurker/occasional poster.&nbsp; I recently found a poster with groo on it that I had never seen before, and I was wondering how many other such posters exist?&nbsp; It is an epic poster from I think 1991, with other characters as well, but Groo ('lil Groo) is pictured and it is in part an Advertisement poster for Life of Groo Graphic Novel.&nbsp; I was psyched to find it, and was wondering how many other posters he was on?&nbsp; Here is a list off of the top of my head of what I know him to be on...</P>
<P>1.&nbsp; Pacific poster (black and white I think)</P>
<P>2. Epic poster (green Dragon)</P>
<P>3. Image poster (Groo facing off w/ Image cast)</P>
<P>4. Dark Horse Promo poster (intelligent man)</P>
<P>5. Dark Horse Grendel poster</P>
<P>6. Huge Groo poster (the nice one where he's slaying/destroying: best art)</P>
<P>I'm sure that there are more that&nbsp;I missed.&nbsp; But when talking about Groo...it is easy to fumble things up.&nbsp; So before I Groo any further, I'll sign off.</P>
<P>Cheers,</P>