[Groop]Question for ME

Ruben Arellano rarellano@shaw.ca
Sun, 16 Dec 2001 14:34:44 -0800

In short, I would love to see as much work by the dynamic duo as
possible.  I like the long-running ones, but new characters once in a
while are a welcome change.

For them, I doubt that they're only putting out mini-series runs these
days because they're out of ideas or passion for longer running
characters like Groo and maybe Magnor.  I think it's a matter of
comic-biz economics these days.  Remember, they always sell more issues
of #1.

Ruben.