[Groop]advertisements in MAD

Jeff Kozicki (ADESA) JKozicki@ADESA.com
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 16:14:10 -0600

I too was unaware that Mad had had ads previously.  I guess I was going on
old information.

I guess I have also been soundly put in my place, so I am going to go back
to doing what I do best, which is, um, ah, I used to know what it is, ah, it
was written down right here next to my grocery list, ah.

Gary!!  Help!! I don't remember what I do best!!!!!

Jeff "Groo-shly slow" K
"The man who doesn't read has no advantage over the man who can't."
-- Unknown