[Groop]mailing list mods..

Josh 'Evening O' Jones josh@newdream.net
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 20:33:50 -0800 (PST)

Okay so far the answers I've gotten about the list subscription list have
been pretty evenly spread across the board. So uh, I think I'll make it
just totally private. If people want to know, right now there are 181
subscribers to the list, and it doesn't generally change that much.

If you forgot somebody's email on the list you really needed, I guess
you'll just have to email the list or wait until they post or keep better
records! That's the only possible legitimate reason I could think somebody
would want to know all the addresses of people on the list. I could see
being curious about the total number of subscribers, but the actual
addresses? Nah..

Also, sorry about those messages getting held up the last four people or
so, I accidentally changed the configuration so I had to approve all
messages! That's back off, believe me!

josh!