[Groop]Dog On Board

Chad Riden chadmriden@yahoo.com
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 09:52:02 -0800 (PST)

This reminds me of one of my favorite (visual-wise) Groo issues: the one
where our hero is on an island where there is no currency.. and he starts
trading shells and screws up the environment, and ends up "thinning out
the numbers" of countless other species on the island trying to rebalance
nature.. I really like this one because Sergio packed so many types of
animals in it & it was really interesting to me to see all of them drawn
in his style. I'm at "work"... so I can't tell you the issue number right
now.

--- Jason Wade <wacko42@rocketmail.com> wrote:
> > Unirabbit wrote:
> > > Dogs, Rabbits, Squirrels...what else could we ask for??
>
> Sheep!
>
> =====
> Jason Wade
> My film company, Wacko Productions: