[Groop]Groo!!!!

Gary Grossmann grossfam@olywa.net
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 19:36:57 -0800

Hi Folks!

Daniel:  No he's not.  So there, Nyah!  (When in doubt, take the mature,
erudite path.  That's what I say.

Lia:  I just sent your message to the Asterix Group.  I'll bet they have
someone who speaks Icelandic.

Ian:  When my boys were little, I read Groo to them all the time!  They
rolled on the floor laughing!  I had two little kids running around the
house yelling "I am Groo and I will do what I do best!"  "No you are not
Groo, I am Groo!" "We are both Groo!  Let us Fray!"  Shockingly, they both
Groo up to be very intelligent young men.  One will soon graduate with a
degree in Engineering from Harvey Mudd College (Groo Mailing List Creator
Josh Jone's alma mater) and the other one is majoring in Biology at Lewis &
Clark College.  So you see, Groo won't stunt their intellectual growth.  (of
course, I may have just been lucky, and obviously, it does serious damage to
the person who does the reading)

Rick:  Thanks for the info!  Sergio told me he also "appears" in Bat Lash as
villains with Spanish names that translate into things like "Dirty Dog" and
or worse.

Finn & Shane:  It is no surprise that we Groo fans like great writing since
Mark & Sergio are such great writers.  I love Mark's clever use of words and
I love Sergio's sight gags and I love the stuff where you can't tell which
one came up with the thought that Mark put into words and Sergio drew.  And
according to Mark, neither can he & Sergio half the time since they kind of
have that Vulcan-mind-meld/share-a- brain-thing going when it comes to Groo!

And  finally, to repeat, No he isn't, no he isn't, no he isn't!!!!! (Repeat
this words slowly, Daniel:  "CARRRRTOOOONNNN"   "COMMMMIC BOOK
CHARRRRACTERRRRR"

Take care all -Gary "When I am the voice of reason, we are in big, big
trouble" Grossmann