[Groop]Gas those Darn Ants

Rick Loomis rick@flyingbuffalo.com
Fri, 01 Jun 2001 14:27:17

Gary,
   Don't listen to them.  Hey, you want to KILL those furshlugginer ants,
don't you? Ya gotta use something that is dangerous! These eco-freaks want
you to slap the ants lightly on the wrist and ask them to go stand in the
corner. I've used gasoline - it works great.  Trust me. What?  No, I've
always had no eyebrows.

(Seriously, I recommend something called AMDRO. I got it at my local
nursery and it works great.)
Rick

>From: Lawrence Steller <sheikofentropy@yahoo.com>
>To: groop@groo.com
>Subject: [Groop]OT: THEM! (More About Gary's Ants)
>
>GARY!!!
>
>DON'T USE GASOLINE ON ANTS!!!
>
>PLEASE!!!
>
>I did pest control for about a year, and UNIRABBIT's
>husband ZOOKEEPER has been running his own pest
>control company in Florida (which I believe is
>Seminole "for too many @#$% ants") for years, and if
>she's currently lurking will probably be happy to
>answer questions for you. If Gary wants to contact
>her, and can't get through to her directly, email me
>privately and we'll arrange something.
>
>Do I have to remind you how dangerously FLAMMABLE
>gasoline is?
>
>And that's not the only reason you shouldn't use it as
>a pesticide! People forget how VERY POISONOUS it is to
>humans (okay, and to ants too). Not just injesting it,
>but it seeps into your skin and does nasty stuff to
>you!
Flying Buffalo Inc/PO Box 1467/Scottsdale, AZ 85252 USA
Ph: 480-945-6917 /FAX:480-994-1170 /Ans Mach: 480-994-0658
www.flyingbuffalo.com
send gameturns to: games@flyingbuffalo.com