[Groop]Re: Groo Magnets

Rick Loomis rick@flyingbuffalo.com
Thu, 07 Jun 2001 16:54:45

At 12:00 PM 6/7/01 -0700, you wrote:

I decided I'd wait and see Sergio at some convention and buy the magnets
directly from him, but after reading everyone's comments, now I'm jealous.
I hope you all know that you shouldn't stick them to your computer and
especially shouldn't let them get near any floppy disks.

Re: ego surfing. I found 152 mentions of my name using Alta Vista/About.
Is that good? (Of course a bunch of them were some bass fishing guy in
Texas - not me!)
Rick Loomis

>I too got mine! They are super gary!
>
>I stuck them to the side of my computer and about ten minutes later my
>foot got caught on the mouse cord, pulling it out the back and making my
>computer start making a "beep beep beep beep beep" noise which also seemed
>to have frozen my keyboard. Crawling back there I unplugged the keyboard
>and the mouse and the beeping continued. I plugged them back in and
>nothing. I took them back out. Still beeping. I plugged them back in. THAT
>did the trick, the beeping stopped and everything came back!
>
>Now my magnets are safely on the fridge at home.
>
>josh!
>
>Message: 3
Flying Buffalo Inc/PO Box 1467/Scottsdale, AZ 85252 USA
Ph: 480-945-6917 /FAX:480-994-1170 /Ans Mach: 480-994-0658
www.flyingbuffalo.com
send gameturns to: games@flyingbuffalo.com