[Groop]question

Gary Grossmann grossfam@olywa.net
Tue, 8 May 2001 18:53:50 -0700

These books are VERY valuable.  The autograph/sketch doesn't do anything for
them.  But the fact that have been in your mother's attic for years and she
DID NOT throw them away makes them darn near priceless!!!  How many times
have you heard people say "Yeah, I had a three or four Action Comics with
Superman tossing that green car and a couple of Spiderman #1's in my folks'
attic, right next to my box with the Mickey Mantle Rookie Card that had the
Honus Wagner card taped to it.   But my Mom through them out.  I could have
been rich!!!"    But you see, your Mom did not throw them out.   Man!
Comics your Mom didn't throw out.  What a find!

Groo logic brought you by.......

Gary G.

PS  The books are worth whatever anyone is willing to pay, which isn't
really that much with ebay around.  The autograph/sketch adds to it for
some, makes no difference to others, and lowers the value to some.  The last
group usually only care about condition, not content.

PPS  Why in the hell (sorry Eric) would you want to sell two such GREAT