[Groop]OT: more Towel Day Observance

Denis Hackney dhackney@optusnet.com.au
Fri, 25 May 2001 12:51:56 +1000

Lawrence Steller wrote:
> By the way, I hope all of the HITCHHIKER's fans out
> there have tried his 2 DIRK GENTLY books as well: DIRK
> GENTLY'S HOLISTIC DETECTIVE AGENCY  and THE LONG, DARK
> TEA-TIME OF THE SOUL. While having a different flovor
> and pacing, they were wonderfully inspired madness!!!
> (There WERE only 2, right???)

There were only two Dirk Gently books, yes.  But another book he wrote
which everyone should read if they ever get the chance, is 'Last
Chance To See', written with zoologist Mark Carwardine.  In it, they
travel around searching for some of the world's most endangered
species... it really is an extremely good book.

Later,
Denis.
--
Denis Hackney - http://members.optusnet.com.au/~dhackney/
  I was looking back to see if you were looking back at me