[Groop]Just Checkin' In

Gary Grossmann grossfam@olywa.net
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 20:54:05 -0700

Hi Folks!

I have been a little preoccupied lately with my daughter's rehab and when I
have been at work it seems like I really wasn't because I've had to go all
over the state to give tax seminars (while regular work piles up) and now we
just moved our division and I have gone from my own little office to my own
little cubicle. So not much time for Groo or even thoughts of Groo (!!!!!)

I am happy to report that in the last three weeks my daughter has gone from
not walking or using her left arm to a walker to a cane to nothing and
today, although still not up to full strength, she went back to school.
(People ask me if she got whiplash.  Basically, she got body lash!)

As for being cubiclized, I have plotted my revenge.  I intend to Groo my
cubicle.  No, no.  I'm not going to destroy it.  I'm coming out of the Groo
closet and I intend to cover as much of my cubicle as possible with Groo
stuff!!  (OK, so I HAVE had a few thoughts of Groo)  I plan to add something
new each week.  Right now all I have is a set of Groo magnets and a gorilla
with a King Kong tie (which has nothing to do with Groo, but I love
gorillas) It will be interesting to see how long it takes my anal retentive
control freak boss's boss's boss to tell me I have to take things down and
what grounds she uses.  hee-hee.

By the way, in answer to a couple questions I didn't answer right away:  No,
I do not consider a reference to Cheese Dip to be a Groo Sighting.  But
that's just me.

And the Grapphitti Designs folks have back pedaled so many times on the
Death/Life of Groo book, there is no point in asking.  It'll be best to just
wait until Mark tells us that he & Sergio have signed the darn things.  Then
we will know they are actually ready to be sold.

Hope all is well for everyone.  Take care -Gary G.