[Groop]Groo Coup!!

Jason Wade wacko42@rocketmail.com
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 14:08:30 -0700 (PDT)

--- Gary Grossmann <grossfam@olywa.net> wrote:
> All that matters is that it is the
> first known published drawing of Groo and now I finally have a copy
> of the actual publication!!!  Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

If I'd know you didn't have one, I would have told you I did so I could
get my garage cleaned. (is that too old a joke to make?)

For everyone else, the local comic shop is having a 50% off back issues
sale until the end of the month (and they have good prices to begin
with). I know they have Groo Chronicles #5 (for 1/2 of $3.75) and a
number of issues from the Epic run including #1 (The first number one,
well, the first Epic number one.)

So if anyone needs something let me know. If it's a cheap enough issue,
it may not even cost you anything (my way of giving back to the Groop).

=====
Jason Wade