[Groop]Todays Horrible Events

Pengyfelix@aol.com Pengyfelix@aol.com
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 22:44:20 EDT

--part1_89.be58a90.28d02604_boundary

I can't say it any more eloquently than our Canadian friend, but I would like
to add my voice to those offering their sympathies to those affected by
todays events.  If anyone on the Groop was touched personally by this tragedy
or knows someone who was, I offer my sincerest and most heartfelt condolences.

For those of us here in the US lucky enough to have our families safe
tonight, sleep well.  If we let these acts frighten us, the terrorists have
already won.

Janet
Toledo Groopie/er #2

In a message dated 9/11/2001 9:46:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
brucesenkpiel@hotmail.com writes:

> Just wanted to add my condolences and sympathies to those affected by
> today's horrific, cowardly and wicked acts of terrorism.  My sincere and
> heartfelt sympathies to those in New York and Washington, those who were on
> the airliners, their friends, relatives and fellow countrymen affected by
> these tragic, sad and inexcuseable acts.  As the tragic scene unfolded on
> my
> TV screen, I was overwhelmed with a sense of disbelief, dismay, and genuine
> sadness, particularly as we were made aware of the large number of brave
> firefighters, police officers, emergency workers, and many other volunteers
> who gave lives in an attempt to rescue the many victims trapped in the
> burning, collapsing buildings.  Our prayers our with those still perhaps
> trapped under the rubble and to the many injured, and to all affected.
>
> Another Canadian neighbour and friend,
> Bruce

--part1_89.be58a90.28d02604_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>I can't say it any more eloquently than our Canadian friend, but I would like
<BR>to add my voice to those offering their sympathies to those affected by
<BR>todays events. &nbsp;If anyone on the Groop was touched personally by this tragedy
<BR>or knows someone who was, I offer my sincerest and most heartfelt condolences.
<BR>
<BR>For those of us here in the US lucky enough to have our families safe
<BR>tonight, sleep well. &nbsp;If we let these acts frighten us, the terrorists have
<BR>already won.
<BR>
<BR>Janet
<BR>Toledo Groopie/er #2
<BR>
<BR>In a message dated 9/11/2001 9:46:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,