[Groop]Once again, what is that blue buckle called?

Joseph (oddman) oddman@hyperisland.se
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 17:33:35 +0200

No, no no gary. You are completely wrong. It is a videotape containing the Garfield episodes that M.E. wrote...


> It is called a "itakoshiate" and it is a sword holder made for two swords
> and fastened to the belt.