[Groop]Once again, what is that blue buckle called?

Pengyfelix@aol.com Pengyfelix@aol.com
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 22:53:41 EST

--part1_fc.161bd365.29dbd6c5_boundary

In a message dated 4/2/2002 9:29:09 AM Central Standard Time,
oddman@hyperisland.se writes:

> No, no no gary. You are completely wrong. It is a videotape containing the
> Garfield episodes that M.E. wrote...
>
> /Joe
> Sweden

Couldn't be--ME has written far more than one videotape of Garfields.  Elie
and I filled 4+ videotapes with episodes of Garfield and Friends when Fox
Family Channel was airing the show, and they stopped showing Garfield before
we managed to get them all.

Aside to Mark:  We just watch them at home and would NEVER, EVER pirate them.
 We promise that as soon as they come out on video (or, even better, DVD), we
will buy the entire run and send you your cut.  Any chance of a video/DVD
release of G&F any time soon?

Janet "The Lemming" Harriett

--part1_fc.161bd365.29dbd6c5_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>In a message dated 4/2/2002 9:29:09 AM Central Standard Time, oddman@hyperisland.se writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">No, no no gary. You are completely wrong. It is a videotape containing the Garfield episodes that M.E. wrote...<BR>
<BR>
/Joe<BR>
Sweden<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
Couldn't be--ME has written far more than one videotape of Garfields.&nbsp; Elie and I filled 4+ videotapes with episodes of Garfield and Friends when Fox Family Channel was airing the show, and they stopped showing Garfield before we managed to get them all.<BR>
<BR>
Aside to Mark:&nbsp; We just watch them at home and would NEVER, EVER pirate them.&nbsp; We promise that as soon as they come out on video (or, even better, DVD), we will buy the entire run and send you your cut.&nbsp; Any chance of a video/DVD release of G&amp;F any time soon?<BR>
<BR>
Janet "The Lemming" Harriett</FONT></HTML>

--part1_fc.161bd365.29dbd6c5_boundary--