[Groop]Party!

Mark Evanier mail@evanier.com
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 19:34:47 -0700

On Fri, 12 Apr 2002 18:29:13 -0700, "Gary Grossmann"
<grossfam@olywa.net> wrote:

>(I'm also not really here.  Or at least not for long.  I'm heading down to
>Oregon so I'll be a few hundred miles closer to WonderCon and Cartoon Art
>Museum shindig.  Maybe I will be able to feel those Groo Vibes!!!

ME: In case anybody cares, I'll also be a guest at the Cartoon Art
Museum affair, and I'm bringing my friend Carolyn Kelly with me.
She's considered royalty in such venues.
www.POVonline.com - a website about comic books, cartoons, TV,
movies, Groo the Wanderer, Broadway, Las Vegas, Hollywood,
Stan Freberg, Laurel & Hardy, Jack Kirby and possums in my backyard.