[Groop]Conventions

Charles L. Klein cklein@mn.rr.com
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 16:01:16 -0500

I was looking up the San Diego Comic Con and came across a free comic day
(May 4th).  I would send the link to the comic con
(http://www.comic-con.org/), but the listing may change.  There is a link to
http://www.freecomicbookday.com/ that talks more about it.

Anyway, I finally got around to setting up some trips.  I will be attending
the Motor City Comic Con for the second time (and second Comic Con I
attend) - I'll be getting there May 17th (evening) and leaving May 19th
(afternoon).  Anyone else going?

Also, I will be attending the SDCC for the first time this year.  I know
it's early, but who else is going?  I'll be there August 2-4 (it was
suggested for cost sake to perhaps leave Saturday night instead of Sunday,
but the airlines think that if you stay over Saturday you can save a lot of
money [$1000 vs. $300]).  Anyway, I hope to see some of you there!

Charles