[Groop]GROOFEST 2002

Larry Steller lawrencesteller@yahoo.com
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 18:04:02 -0700 (PDT)

First, sorry Mark about sending you the previous message twice, I
TRY not to double send to people but I AM slow of... well, YOU
know!

I really, really, REALLY was looking forward to this year's San
Diego Comic Con and our little GROOFEST get together, but I have
to reluctantly cancel my plans.

Yup, I'm gonna hafta miss the 20 Years of Groo Panel, the Quick
Draw competition (if it ends up a go), and just the fun of
hanging with all of you guys! I'M DEPRESSED!!! I WANNA GO!!!!!!!!

Oh well, the last 2 years were awesome, hopefully I can go next
year, and maybe, maybe, maybe if I get off my butt and actually
manage to find a new job I may manage to make it after all.

*sigh*

We'll see...

=====
-Larry Steller