[Groop]Stupid Groo Fact #23

Mark Evanier mail@evanier.com
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 00:31:38 -0700

On Wed, 24 Apr 2002 17:49:46 -0700 (PDT), Larry Steller
<lawrencesteller@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Mark has scripted and co-plotted GROO to varying degrees,
>lettered GROO, and since he has occasionally drawn in the spot
>under Rufferto's eye he has actually been co-illustrator on GROO.
>Gee, all he has to do is color a panel or two and he'd be a One
>Man Groo Crew! No WONDER no one could ever figure out what Mark
>does on GROO, he does EVERYTHING!!!

ME: I actually colored half of one issue when Tom Luth was away.  Gave
me a whole new appreciation for Tom.
www.POVonline.com - a website about comic books, cartoons, TV,
movies, Groo the Wanderer, Broadway, Las Vegas, Hollywood,
Stan Freberg, Laurel & Hardy, Jack Kirby and possums in my backyard.