[Groop]Stupid Groo Fact #23

Shane Clarke sac@foolarchy.com
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 15:32:59 -0700

I will indeed be at San Diego this year, completely geeking out since I
missed the last two years due to work.

Also, I'll be working at the con this year at the Blambot booth :)

See you there! :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Gary Grossmann [mailto:grossfam@olywa.net]
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2002 12:56 PM
To: Shane Clarke; groop@groo.com
Subject: Re: [Groop]Stupid Groo Fact #23

I stand corrected.

And so to make it accurate, STUPID Groo Fact #23 is amended to read "The
first words of Groo seen by the reading public were "Oh, well..."

And because I'm lazy and because Shane has a sketch card and I hate him,
I'm
going to declare his contributions to be STUPID Groo Facts # 26 & #27.

#26: Groo's first words were "WZA MZZA ZMP!"
#27: Groo's first coherent words were "ME FIX!"

Given the number of times Groo has actually fixed anything on purpose,
You
gotta love the irony of his first coherent words!  (Mark & Sergio are
good
at irony.)

Take care all -Gary G.

PS  Shane!  You lurker you!  Are you gonna be at San Diego this year?
Where
have you been hiding?