[Groop]Report from San Diego

sac@foolarchy.com sac@foolarchy.com
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 23:00:46 -0400

The Con is very fun. It is the biggest San Diego Con by far. It seems to be
expanding much farther past the realms of all things Comic Book related.

I've seen more groopies than ever. Larry Steller, Gary (of course), Eric,
and Katie. There were at least two others, but their names elude me at the
moment.

I caught Sergio this morning before he had to run off to the Dark Horse
booth for his autograph session. He's doing a commission for me. Groo &
Rufferto fishing, and instead of a fish, Groo pulls a suprise out of the
water. I asked Sergio to create the "Suprise".

I'm looking forward to attending some M.E. panels. I missed it when M.E.
and Gordon Kent stopped by the Blambot booth. (I was off hunting for the
ever elusive Tales of Suspense #57).

shane

http://mail2web.com/ .