[Groop]Answer me my questions 3 and the other side you'll see.

Thomas Gatto arwincid@hotmail.com
Thu, 08 Aug 2002 17:22:26 -0400

Hello all;

I have 3(ish) Groo related questions that I would appreciate an answer to
(preferably a correct one, but beggers cant be choosers).

1.  I just got the Marvel Groo poster (circa 1987) is it any different from
the more recent Image poster?  I think Image just re-printed it.

2.  Anyone know where I can get my paws on the Refrigerator magnets? I've
been checking Ebay with no luck.

3.  I saw Sergio at a convention with a Sergio lapel pin, which he would not
sell.  Was it a giveway, or a unique item or what?  Does anyone have a scan
of one I can add to my wish file?

3a.  I read something once (long ago) about Magnor miniatures. Was that just
a rumor, or were they produced? Any Information on them anyone?

3b.  Any chance of more Magnor comics? (Please! Please!! Please!!!)

3c.  What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

4.  (OK 4 questions) I have seen Groo Game promo cards on Ebay.  Do these
vary in any way from the normal (if you can use normal to describe a Groo
item) game cards?  What are the differences, and/or rarity?

4a.  Whats this Marvel age I keep seeing on Ebay for $99.00 opening bid that
never sells?  I don't have an item number, but I know someone has seen it.
So far it looks like anyone who pays that much for a $2.00 comic should be
forced to read Todd McFarlane comics, as punishment.

Thank You.
Thomas gatto
Aka. ArwinCid