[Groop]Re: next Groo stuff

Tennille Tan dennison@tri-isys.com
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 18:15:19 +0800

Speaking of Groo as an action figure and todd mcfarlane..
I don't know if anyone else has the same problem but todd
mcfarlane toys, although nicely detailed, are rather flimsy.
The do break easily and once out of the box, they don't
stand very well. They just progressively tilt at an angle
until they're lying down... So looking at groo's physique
and that problem... YiKES!
=P

Bubble