[Groop]Where do I get the Groo button, statue and cards ?

Pengyfelix@aol.com Pengyfelix@aol.com
Sat, 24 Aug 2002 08:23:20 EDT

--part1_55.2c4e859e.2a98d4b8_boundary

Well, the most fun way to get Groo merchandise is to purchase it directly
from Sergio at a comic book convention, especially since it usually comes
autographed.  This is said knowing that, unfortunately, this is not an option
for many Groo fans who, for example, live on entirely different hemispheres
than the one Mr. Aragones frequents.    Perhaps someone with more Groo
merchandise than I have could address that particular dilemma.
Janet

Semi-OT question:  Speaking of meeting creators, what is the best way to
address a creator when approaching his or her table at a con?  I've usually
gone with something like "Hello Mr. Aragones" or "Hello, sir" since that
seems like the most polite route for someone who does not know me.  However,
I get the impression that is not the approach favored by most fans and I
haven't been able to tell how well it is received by the creators themselves.
 Believe it or not, I have put more thought into what to call comic book
creators than I put into what to call my in-laws and any help anyone can give
(on or off list) in resolving this issue would be most appreciated.

--part1_55.2c4e859e.2a98d4b8_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Well, the most fun way to get Groo merchandise is to purchase it directly from Sergio at a comic book convention, especially since it usually comes autographed.&nbsp; This is said knowing that, unfortunately, this is not an option for many Groo fans who, for example, live on entirely different hemispheres than the one Mr. Aragones frequents.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Perhaps someone with more Groo merchandise than I have could address that particular dilemma.<BR>
Janet<BR>
<BR>
Semi-OT question:&nbsp; Speaking of meeting creators, what is the best way to address a creator when approaching his or her table at a con?&nbsp; I've usually gone with something like "Hello Mr. Aragones" or "Hello, sir" since that seems like the most polite route for someone who does not know me.&nbsp; However, I get the impression that is not the approach favored by most fans and I haven't been able to tell how well it is received by the creators themselves.&nbsp; Believe it or not, I have put more thought into what to call comic book creators than I put into what to call my in-laws and any help anyone can give (on or off list) in resolving this issue would be most appreciated.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_55.2c4e859e.2a98d4b8_boundary--