[Groop]Comics... in a Book Store?

Scott scott@knyght.net
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 00:45:21 -0600

Since we are sharing stories:

For anyone who has traveled around the Oklahoma area, you can thank a little
convenience store called "Quik Trip" for displaying the very familiar art
work of Sergio on Groo #8.  Upon purchasing this golden treasure, 2 buddies
and I retreated to a grandparent's farm and lake for camping and a fish
fray.  After reading the great Groo work and retiring to my slumber, I
tossed and turned dreaming of cheese dip while rolling upon my newest find,
shredding the cover against some rock I was laying on.  I have since
replaced the book...

Scott