[Groop]X-mas gift idea for creative Groopers (Groopies?)

Gary Grossmann grossfam@olywa.net
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 22:41:49 -0800

Hi Folks!

Just to set the record straight, the only things the Groop made with Groo on
them were the mouse pads made by Ruben & Nate after getting permission from
Mark & Sergio.  And it was very clear that that was just a one time thing
for intra-Groop sale & distribution.  The t-shirts are just orange shirts
that say "Did I Err?" or have our e-mail address on them or both, nothing
copyrighted.

My understanding, which Mark can correct if wrong, is that a person can do
anything they want with some Groo comic or item they have purchased PROVIDED
they don't sell it. I could paper my walls with Groo comic pages or....
Hey!!  That's a great idea!  Why didn't I think of that before!!  Gosh, I
could do the living room with Pacific issues!  And I think my mother-in-law
would love to have her room done with one of the mini-series!

But I digress.

Everything is a little trickier on the Internet, but the same principles
apply.  All the fun you want, but no money. To or from anyone.  Hmm.   I
wonder how many of the Epic issues it would take to do the family room.
Maybe I should do the ceiling too....

-Gary G.