[Groop]Various Things

Gary Grossmann grossfam@olywa.net
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 20:32:05 -0800

Hi Folks!

Welcome Emerie!  (Frosh?)  Do you live in Florida?  Who else is going to
MegaCon?  I'd be insanely jealous, except that I've already mailed in my
registration for the San Diego.  Say Hi! to Sergio. I wish I had an extra
Did I Err? T-shirt to send you to wear.

And Eric, the Sketch card is NOT the rarest Groo item, it's just the most
sought after of rare Groo items.  (Especially since I don't have one.
ARGGHH!)  But there are a couple Groo items of which less than 50 were
produced.  (Anyone of which plus $3.50 will get you a latte.)

And hey!  Did you see Mark's web page from Saturday?  It says:

"Several more Groo paperbacks will materialize from Dark Horse in the coming
months, including some sort of special anniversary volume reprinting Groo
oddments and including some new stuff. "

Mark, can you give us anymore info on that?

Plus he also mentions the two new Tradepaperbacks coming out this month,
with Chakaal in one and Pipal Khan in the other.  Oh be still my beating
heart!  TPB's with two of my all time favorite characters coming out at once
and right in the middle of a new Groo series!  And PVC characters this
summer, and a 20th anniversary Special, and, and , and, pant, pant, I'm
hyperventilating.  Get a paper bag, get my medication. Get some
Cheesedip!!!......[KLONK!!!]