[Groop]Various Things

Mark Evanier me@evanier.com
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 21:06:36 -0800

On Mon, 11 Feb 2002 20:32:05 -0800, "Gary Grossmann"
<grossfam@olywa.net> wrote:

>"Several more Groo paperbacks will materialize from Dark Horse in the coming
>months, including some sort of special anniversary volume reprinting Groo
>oddments and including some new stuff. "
>
>Mark, can you give us anymore info on that?

ME: Not really.  It'll probably be a paperback of around 128 pages and
will reprint the Groo trading card art, a lot of unpublished sketches,
maybe the first Pacific issue, a couple of odd stories (like the one
that ran in WIZARD), some pages that Sergio did for foreign editions,
an article by me about GROO AT 20...I'm not sure yet what else.  I
think we'll call it THE GROO CELEBRATION.

I'm also working on the text for THE GROO NURSERY, which will be
followed -- perhaps a bit ahead of schedule -- by THE GROO ODYSSEY.

By the way: We've seen the protoypes of the Groo PVC set.  I'm not
happy with Dakarba yet but the rest look terrific.  Looks like they'll
be coming out on schedule.
www.POVonline.com - a website about comic books, cartoons, TV,
movies, Groo the Wanderer, Broadway, Las Vegas, Hollywood,
Stan Freberg, Laurel & Hardy, Jack Kirby and possums in my backyard.