[Groop]Silly Numbers

Gary Grossmann grossfam@olywa.net
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 22:37:41 -0700

Hi Folks!

Now that the Groo Nursery and The Death/Life of Groo are out, I can give a
total for original Groo pages number that will stick for a few months:

Total Original Cartoon Pages: 4434
Total Text Pages: 280
For a Grand Total of:  4714 pages

Covers Covers Covers

There have been 185 Original Groo Covers on (American) Groo Publications.

(186 if you count Pacific #6 as 2 or the Death/Life of Groo flip covers as
2, 187 if you count them both.)

But wait, there's more!

There have been another 38 Original Groo Covers for Spanish Groo
Publications.

(This can get a little tricky because 4 of these are altered Epic covers and
The Death/Life of Groo Double cover was originally done for a Spanish
publication, but now it's counted as an American Cover and not counted here.
I'm getting a headache.  Also, one of the Spanish covers came out in 1999
and uses a drawing dated 1984 that I don't think was previously published.)

Plus there are about 20 full fledged Groo covers (as opposed to covers where
Groo merely appears) out there on Non-Groo publications.

So the answer to the question "How many Groo Covers are there" depends on
what you mean by a "Groo Cover".

Take care all -Gary "This is what happens to you when you spend all day
explaining taxes at a school administrator convention" Grossmann