[Groop]Sergio Art Notes

Gary Grossmann grossfam@olywa.net
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 21:53:14 -0700

Hi again Folks!

OK, I have a challenge for some of you.  Bud Plant has an Internet ad for
the PVC Groo figures.  It includes A Sergio drawing/advertisement.  Where
has this art appeared in hard copy?  Surely somewhere!  Thanks.

Also, the Sobe Ad doesn't have a Groo, but it's pretty neat.  The art in MAD
is, of course bigger, but they cut about an eighth or quarter inch (3/16?)
off the right side and had to move the signature and date.

Now that you are TVOing Love American Style, I hope you get the episode with
your favorite ventriloquist Paul Winchell, and my favorite ventriloquist,
Shari Lewis.  As I dimly recall, it was pretty good and the idea of two such
multi-talented people working together in such a silly venue is fun and
ironic at the same time.

Take care all -Gary G.