[Groop]Help me, groop

Finn Smith mulch3@hotmail.com
Tue, 04 Jun 2002 11:31:21 +0000

Fellow Groopers (and Groopies):
I need your eyes, my brethren . . .
I can't find a Dark Horse Extra #42.  I have a note to myself that it
contains something Groo-related . . . (Can you confirm this, Gary?).
Assuming it does have something Groo-related, perhaps someone out there has
an extra they can sell me-(Gary? Larry? Ruben?).

Finn

"Lord of the Rings:  The Fellowship of the Ring" would have been even better
if Groo had been included in the fellowship to represent the, uh, less
intelligent people of Middle Earth . . .

It would be great to see a Sergio/Mark parody of Tolkien's epic (of course,
now, because I mentioned it, it will never be done-unless it's already in
progress!  "Sergio Stomps . . .")