[Groop]What I'd like to see in the Groo anniversary book.

Azamin \"Cantona\" Zainol Abidin azamin7@pd.jaring.my
Sat, 02 Mar 2002 10:09:17 +0800

Then reprinted the map is a good idea for the anniversary and plus... there was
no maps shown yet of areas post Marvel#100 - where Groo went to the new
world....