[Groop]What I'd like to see in the Groo anniversary book.

Ruben Arellano rarellano@shaw.ca
Fri, 01 Mar 2002 21:34:49 -0800

Yes, true.

What would be especially cool would be a map like "A MAD Map of the USA"
that Sergio did for a Super Special way back when.  It's an awsome
fold-out map with little gags for all the interesting places in the USA
(seems like almost every town!), that I got laminated just to hang on my
wall....

Ruben.