[Groop]Groo Misc.

Gary Grossmann grossfam@olywa.net
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 22:11:43 -0800

Hi again Folks!

Larry Finding Gary Groo of Groo's shoes made me think(!?) that since Groo is
a sir name that pops up every once in a while, it's almost surprising that
someone named Groo hasn't popped up in Groo-Grams or the list or somewhere.
Even if you had no interest whatsoever in comics, but you heard there was a
comic character named Groo and your last name was Groo, wouldn't you be just
a teensy bit curious to read it?

Also, for you map folks, there is another two-page map of sorts on page 2-3
of Groo #48.  It's pretty cool.  It'll look even better when it's in trade
paperback.

Lately I have been looking at Groo Grams alot and some of you may remember a
letter Mark received where the writer hypnotized him and told him to shave
off half of Sergio's mustache, which Mark did, of course, and then Mark
geared much of the Groo Grams page (and a reference in the next one) around
that deed.  Well, I bring this up because the letter was written by Kusesa
Ali from Malaysia.  And I just wanted to let our good buddy and loyal
Grooper Trooper, Azamin, know that he is not the only crazy Groo fan in his
country.  (Of course, this was 1987 and Mr. Ali may have been banished or
exiled in the mean time.)

Take care all -Gary G.