[Groop]Gender Confusion & WonderCon

Gary Grossmann grossfam@olywa.net
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 20:01:07 -0800

Hmm, I think I was confusing Finn with Kim Yeoman.  (Finn-Kim, see?) I know
Kim's a she.  Kim, are you still with us?  And how about Bob Heer?

You know, you'd think I'd be horribly embarrassed to make such a dumb
mistake, but when you've been a Groo fan as long as I have, you just expect
to do dumb stuff and learn to live with it....

Hey!  No one answered my question about whether anyone was going to
WonderCon.  I thought for sure several folks had said they were going after
Mark told he would be there.  And I thought a couple folks said they would
be going to MegaCon.  Did I Err?

Take carre all (whatever gender you may be) -Gary G.