[Groop]ON-topic version: Why did the chicken cross the road?

Gary Grossmann grossfam@olywa.net
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 22:10:15 -0800

Azamin & E.C.

Thanks!  Great Stuff!

And Larry!  Man, you are good!  Well done and thanks a bunch!

Take care all -Gary G.

PS  I just got my first 3 Yugoslavian Groos (as published in "MaxuStrip")
Hopefully the rest will arrive next week!)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Larry Steller" <lawrencesteller@yahoo.com>
To: <groop@groo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2002 6:38 PM
Subject: [Groop]ON-topic version: Why did the chicken cross the road?

TARANTO: Come here little chicken, come closer, am I not yor
friend...?

SAGE: "Tis easier to cross a road than travel its full length!"

MINSTREL:   A chicken's legs are made to walk,
                        It's wings won't let it fly
                        But any hen wil flee and squawk
                        Whene'er  Groo  wanders by.!

PAL: Come, Drumm, let us go North, as word is that Groo is to the
South!
DRUMM: What chicken?

ARBA: Our Potion of Cowardice will render Groo utterly harmless!
Fetch me the final ingredient!
DAKARBA: Yes Arba, that would be "The Fearful Sweat off a
Pullet's Brow..."

GROO: Hey there, little chicken! You're lucky I gave up slaying,
because you look so tender, so plump, so juicy...

RUFFERTO: Grrrrrrrrr... Come back here, dinner, so Groo can slay
you!!!

=====
-Larry Steller
New York, New York