[Groop]OT Question for Mark

Gary Grossmann grossfam@olywa.net
Sat, 25 May 2002 00:20:58 -0700

> ME: Yes, but I'm sick of people saying, "We don't have to do it
> because Evanier will."  It's not a one person job and what if I'm
> busy?  Or sick?  Or just get sick of doing it?

Point well taken.

> ME: Stan gets some sort of bonus and a lot of publicity to help his
> other enterprises.  Ditko gets nothing, as far as I know.

Eek!  Does that mean the Kirby estate will get nothing from the upcoming
Hulk & Fantastic Four movies?  (btw, my son just told me Stan Lee was listed
as executive producer of Spiderman.  But my understanding is that that title
can mean a wide range of things in terms of power & input. Something along
the lines of it means whatever the studio ultimately lets it mean since they
are footing the bill.)  -Gary G.