[Groop]Mid-Ohio Con

Pengyfelix@aol.com Pengyfelix@aol.com
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 20:10:23 EST

--part1_124.19fdb679.2b05a37f_boundary

I think I asked this before, but who else is going to be at Mid-Ohio Con week
after next?  Elie and I will be there both days.  Maybe we could arrange to
meet up with anyone else who might be there.
Janet

--part1_124.19fdb679.2b05a37f_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">I think I asked this before, but who else is going to be at Mid-Ohio Con week after next?&nbsp; Elie and I will be there both days.&nbsp; Maybe we could arrange to meet up with anyone else who might be there.<BR>
Janet<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_124.19fdb679.2b05a37f_boundary--