[Groop]2003 San Diego Comic Con

Larry Steller mrgrooism@yahoo.com
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 22:31:32 -0800 (PST)

So, has anyone started thinking about the 2003 San
Diego Comic Con yet (or as I like to call it, GROOFEST
2003)?

I personally can only make tentative plans at this
point, since I have no idea what kind of job (if any)
I'll have at the time, but it's not a bad idea to
start booking hotels, since reservations can ALWAYS be
changed/cancelled.

While I haven't started doing the legwork yet, my
buddies John & Dave (whom some of you met 2 years ago
at Dicks Last Resort) say The Clarion Bay View is 2
blocks from the convention center at $122-$132 a
night.

It would be cool to all coordinate to stay in the same
hotel, if possible. That would make evening
socializing (GROO CARD GAMES) much more doable!

Just a thought!

=====