[Groop]Marcelline Ann Hudlow

SHudlow@aol.com SHudlow@aol.com
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 22:35:05 EST

Hi all,

Scott and Kristin Hudlow would like to announce the birth of our second
daughter, Marcelline Ann Hudlow!  A beautiful, healthy baby girl weighing 6
pounds, 9 ounces (slightly larger than her big sister for those counting) was
born today, November 27, 2002 at approximately 4:00 PM, PST.  Mother and
daughter are fine and will be home on Friday!  Clarice gets to meet her
sister tomorrow on Thanksgiving, since we were at the hospital around 3:00
and Clarice got no sleep due to the excitment!  Marcy is named for her
maternal great-grandmother and her paternal grandmother!  Thanks.  Scott