[Groop]Groo Sightings ... MAD

Vaughn H. Seward vaughn@sewardconsulting.com
Sun, 06 Oct 2002 11:13:12 -0600

Groop,

Last week contained a sad day for me in a way. After collecting MAD
magazine for years and with many issues in my collection dating back to the
1950's I decided to cancel my subscription to MAD. First, for the last few
years I was only collecting it for Sergio's work as the content was losing
its original attraction. The jokes and satire were getting worse and were
edging more and more to sexually explicit areas which I don't appreciate.
They also went to 12 issues per year instead of 8, added colour and
advertising, and the price just kept going up. I finally decided that
enough was enough.

I'll miss the Sergio artwork...*sob*

~Vaughn Seward