[Groop]Groo video game?

jo567779@pegasus.cc.ucf.edu jo567779@pegasus.cc.ucf.edu
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 11:10:14 -0400

Just a small note to the Groo groop, my brother was playing the Playstation 2
game "Kessen II" that just came out, and its battle system would really lend
itself towards a "Groo the Wanderer" game.

The game centers around chinese warriors under your control, sometimes hundreds
on the screen. You control certain champions that can charge through entire
formations, leaving great piles of defeated foes behind you. As my brother ran
out of enemies to face, I recalled the classic Groo lines: "Uh oh, I am out of
Horde. There is more Horde in this direction!"

Looks like technology has finally caught up with Groo's melee scenes. And for
the squeamish, no blood. ;)

-John