[Groop]Hello, I'm new here

Larry Steller mrgrooism@yahoo.com
Sat, 26 Oct 2002 23:56:35 -0700 (PDT)

Welcome to the Groop, Matt!

If you're anywhere near New York, Sergio will apparing
at The Big Apple Comic Con in NYC the weekend of
November 9. He'll also be appearing with Mark at the
MID OHIO CON, ummm, well i don't remember when it is,
but someone else will chime in. They'll also be at one
other soon, ummm, but I forget which one (helpful,
ain't I?) Groop members will be attending all three to
varying degrees. Sergio, Mark, Stan Sakai, Tom Luth,
sometimes Gordon Kent and much of The Groop also
appear every year at the San Diego Comic Con
International, to be held late July 2003...

Stay tuned for announcements of future Sergio/Mark
works, Mark is a member of the Groop and posts
frequently, and always keeps us up to date on current
projects. There is a new Groo one-shot in the works
due out next year, a sort of Best of Groo
retrospective with some new stuff as well. More on
that when we get closer...

Also, there is a new Groo PVC Figurine Set out that is
awesome, and the Death of/Life of Groo Limited Edition
signed hardcover from Graphitti Designs.

For a daily dose of Mark Evanier, check out NEW FROM
ME at his site: www.POVonline.com. There's PLENTY of
interest elsewhere on his site, too. Also coming soon
will be Sergio's own web site, www.sergioaragones.com

Oh, and if you're not careful, Groo has been known to
inhabit the basements of various members of the Groop,
so BE CAREFUL!!!

=====