[Groop]Groo #80 Comments & Questions, page 16

Vaughn H. Seward vaughn at sewardconsulting.com
Thu Apr 3 08:11:56 PST 2003

*** WARNING ***

If you have not read Marvel Groo #80, you may not want to read this email
any further.

*** WARNING ***

As I have mentioned I am slowly savoring my "complete" Groo collection for
the first time. This week I have been reading Groo #80 (Marvel).

Yesterday I noticed something interesting on page 16. In the top panel the
Sage is narrating to us about some "bad news" in the Kingdom of Pleasant.
Right below the text of this narration and in the background is a picture
on the wall. If you look closely at this picture you will notice some very
curious things:

1. The Minstrel is depicted sitting in front of a King and Queen (the Queen
is obviously the Queen of Pleasant).

2. The King in this picture, in my opinion, has an uncanny likeness to
Senior Aragones.

3. Who is the beauty on the right-hand side of the King? Is that a baby she
is holding in her arms?

P.S. Is that the Sage's dog on the floor with the other dogs?

~Vaughn Seward