[Groop](Famous Radio Quote #1154) "Wotta revoltin' development..."

Larry Steller mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 15 17:53:40 PDT 2003

--- Chet Cox <mormonyoyoman at juno.com> wrote:

>  Yes, I am me.  Which would be evident, I suppose.
> With the slowwwwww
> dial-up connection, it didn't make sense to stay
> with Scott's admirable
> site -- though I could have done without the death
> threat.

Yeah, even with a cable modem the delays on the CBR
Boards can be DEADLY! However, they made their
fundraising goal so they will be upgrading their
servers soon, so maybe it'll be more dial-up friendly!

Then again, you should have been in the Groop a few
years back during the period I refer to as the
MAILSTROM, when we were so active there were sometimes
anywhere from 20-40 posts a day! YIKES! You didn't
DARE miss a day, or your mailbox would be overflowing!!!

=====