[Groop]How not to post to the Groop, dedicated to Gary and Larry!
mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 21 12:12:04 PDT 2003
(JOKE) VIRUS ALERT!
C-Nile Virus aka the Elder Groopie Virus
Just got this in from a reliable source. It seems that
there is a virus out there called the C-nile Virus
that even the most advanced AntiVirus programs cannot
take care of, so be warned. It appears to affect those
of us who were born before 1968!
Symptoms of C-nile Virus:
1. Causes you to send the same e-mail twice.
2. Causes you to send blank e-mails.
3. Causes you to send to the wrong person.
4. Causes you to send jokes back to the person who
sent it to you.
5. Causes you to forget to attach the attachment.
6. Causes you to wonder who in the hell all the people
in your address book are.
7. Causes you to hit "SEND" before you've finished.
This one's probably been around the blocks a few
times, so let me add some Groop Specific Symptoms:
8. Causes you to send the same joke reply as 8 other
Groopies, because you sent it before finishing reading
the rest of your mail.
9. Causes you to respond to time sensitive messages a
10. Causes you to quote not only the enire message
you're responding to, but 4 other replies and all of
their signatures as well!
11. Causes you to say DID I ERR? a lot
12. Causes you to repeat yourself
13. Causes you to repeat yourself
14. Causes yuo to sned posts owt with lotsof typos,
even thought you have spelllchekc progrma
15. What Pirates?
-Larry "Mr. Grooism" Steller
Mendicant Second Class
NOTE: I will never again buy a BROTHER office product, nor buy anything from MAC WAREHOUSE or their affiliate MICRO WAREHOUSE, they simply do not stand behind their products or services!
Do you Yahoo!?
The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo
More information about the Groop