[Groop] Q: Sergio's schedule for Fool's Cap V?

Grossmann, Gary GaryG at DOR.WA.GOV
Tue Aug 19 19:26:24 PDT 2003

Hi Folks!

I don't know what his exact schedule is, but the darn things costs $40 to
get into!!  What I CAN tell you is that Sergio will be at Olympic Cards &
Comics in Lacey WA, (one hour south of Seattle), on Monday, September 22.

Soooo, Brian, if you can get off work Monday come up then!!  An hour closer
from Portland, time to talk to Sergio, AND a lot cheaper.  (as in free!)

Take care -Gary G.

PS  However, since I have been kicked out of the Groop, please disregard
this message.

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Collins [mailto:bar.cubbins at gte.net]
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2003 8:49 AM
To: groop at groo.com
Subject: [Groop] Q: Sergio's schedule for Fool's Cap V?

Hi All,

Anyone know any details about Sergio's schedule for Fool's Cap in Sept? I'd
like to drive up and say hello, but likely won't have time to stay
for the entire event. Will he have a table in the dealer's room?  Time to
chat a bit with fans?  Any information appreciated!

Thanks,
--Brian C.
Portland, OR

Groo Special Edition Hardback: #63
(since I seem to recall someone keeping track of these things...)